The benefits of collagen are known and are scientifically proven.
Skin beauty, joints, mobility, sport, physical performance, and weight management, Collagen, especially marine/fish collagen, can help in fighting effectively internal and external aging signs. Over time, thanks to science and medicine’s research on trying to find natural solutions for health problems has brought another collagen benefit into the table: leaking gut prevention and resolution.
The gut lining is a fragile, thin and small tissue lining separating the bloodstream and digestive system, helping to control the toxins, hormones and even food when digested. Over time, the pores within this line get more prominent, allowing the intrusion of several particles, entering and invading the blood fluid. That’s when all the problems begin.
As the small intestine and gut lining have the same properties as our facial skin, collagen can easily restore this internal skin by giving it strength and density to overcome any struggle along the way, helping to avoid toxins and any other harmful particles. L-glutamate is one amino acid responsible for regenerating, repair and regrow intestine cells. When the gut barrier strengthens, the inflammation in your body starts to slow down since less and fewer toxins are successfully running in your bloodstream.
This particular amino acid can be found on Collagen supplements, helping rebuilding intestinal tissues as well as other benefits such as:
- Promotes your collagen formation
- Revives skin tone and brilliance
- Improves skin smoothness
- Increases skin moisture
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Helps combat signs of aging
- Supports your collagen
- Maintains joints and enhances joint functions
- Regenerates joint tissues
- Improves joint lubrication mechanism
- Reduces joint discomfort and inflammation
- Boosts your mobility for a better lifestyle
- Promotes your collagen production
- Maintains and repairs muscles and ligaments
- Helps faster recovery, enabling to push for harder and longer workouts
- Rebuilds your muscle mass as a protein source
Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, once said: “All disease begins in the gut.” Many chronic metabolic diseases start, in fact, through the digestive system due to different bacteria and toxins released through the gut lining when leaked. Therefore, the need of having our digestive system coopering and helping our internal and external body system is crucial for a better and longer properly health system.
To know more about Collagen benefits visit Collagen Vital Power